if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 6 - Malaysian palm oil futuresedged higher on Friday, underpinned by a forecast for a declinein July production, although the contract was set for its firstweekly loss in seven.
The benchmark palm oil contract for Octoberdelivery on the Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Exchange gained 30ringgit, or 0.71%, to 4,247 ringgit ($1,007.59) a tonne duringearly trade.
Palm has declined around 3% for the week so far.
* Malaysia's palm oil stockpile at the end of July likelyexpanded to its highest in 10 months, even as production is seenshrinking by 4%, a Reuters survey showed on Thursday.
* The Malaysian Palm Oil Board will release the officialdata on Aug. 11.
* Dalian's most-active soyoil contract rose 0.3%,while its palm oil contract fell 0.6%. Soyoil prices onthe Chicago Board of Trade were down 0.2%.
* Palm oil is affected by price movements in related oils asthey compete for a share in the global vegetable oils market.
* Palm oil may break a support at 4,197 ringgit per tonneand fall to the next support at 4,105 ringgit, Reuters technicalanalyst Wang Tao said.
* Asian shares failed to catch a firm lead from a bumperWall Street session on Friday as the spread of the Delta variantof the coronavirus across the region heightened worries aboutthe its economic recovery.
0130 Australia Trade Balance G&S June
0600 Germany Industrial Orders MM June
1100 UK BOE Bank Rate Aug
1100 UK GB BOE QE Corp Aug
1230 US International Trade June
1230 US Initial Jobless Clm Weekly($1 = 4.2150 ringgit) REUTERS